Easy-to-Use Hot Foil Printer
Because Emotions are Essential to Communication. The UniFoil Printer by Peleman Industries allows you to add an individual touch to your photo presentations prior to binding. Easily customize items such as your photo books or acrylic photo panels with ease. This hot foil printer can be coupled with Photomore’s Leather Photo Books, Leatherette Photo Books and much more. You can also hot foil print using your own books as well as a variety of other materials.
The UniFoil Printer combined with UniFoil Ribbon allows you to hot foil print on both hard and soft materials. Peleman Industries also offers a variety of foil colors including Metallic Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Matte Black and more. You can also hot foil print on full color wrapped books when using Peleman Industries offset metallic foils.
Add a personal touch to any product with the UniFoil Printer.
For more information on this hot foil printer and ribbon types, please call or click the link below.
How to Use
The UniFoil Printer is undoubtedly easy to set up and configure. The UniFoil Printer software comes with pre-set configurations for many standard products as well as the ability to create your own template for custom materials. With this hot foil printer, you are able to modify settings such as burn time, torque as well as speed to print on your own materials.
Included with the UniFoil Printer are interchangeable bases for printing on either a hard surface as well as a soft surface. In order to begin, chose the ribbon color as well as the book or other material and size. Afterward, simply design your front and back cover in the UniFoil software then place the cover on the print tray. The UniFoil Printer will follow your design and settings to create your custom cover.
This hot foil printer also includes multiple supports for printing directly on to the spine. Once you are satisfied with the cover design, your document is ready for binding. You are also able to hot foil print larger jobs by either saving templates or importing custom variables by CSV.
- Easy personalize products in-house
- Includes software that does multiple prints in a single production run
- Extremely versatile. You can print text, drawings, logos as well as special fonts on a variety of surfaces.
- It is possible to print on the spine of the covers
- Desktop printer model
- Cost savings: no die needed
- Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi
- Customizable options including speed, torque as well as burn time
- Printable substrates include flat, smooth, semi-smooth and coated surfaces
- Ability to foil print up to 15″ x 13″
- Standard foil colors: Metalic Gold, Silver, Black, Blue and Red
- Print using Text, Image or PDF formats
- Weight: 56lbs
- Dimension: 24.5 x 20.5 x 11.5